The results of phase 3 shall be declared on 25th April, Tuesday.
The All India Forensic Science Entrance Test (AIFSET-2023) is a national level entrance test to enrol into the forensic science courses of it's various participating universities. Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in this field can apply to the course through this examination. The duration of the course is three years for the Bachelor of Science program & two years for the Master of Science program.
The qualified candidates of AIFSET 2023 can take admission in any participating University of AIFSET 2023. This year India's Top Universities & Colleges are participating in the AIFSET exam who offer bachelor or master degree programs in forensic science field. Here is the list of the participating institutes/ universities-
Vivekanand Global University, Rajasthan
Invertis University, Uttar Pradesh
Bahra University, Himachal Pradesh
Rayat-Bahra University, Chandigarh
APG Shimla University, Himachal Pradesh
GH Raisoni University, Madhya Pradesh
Mody University, Rajasthan
Renaissance University, Madhya Pradesh
Sanskriti University, Uttar Pradesh
Apex University, Rajasthan
Medicaps University, Madhya Pradesh
Mary Matha College
Aditya Degree College, Andhra Pradesh
Sage University Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Om Sterling Global University, Haryana
Dev Bhoomi University, Uttarakhand
Eklayva University, Madhya Pradesh
Centurion University, Andhra Pradesh
Centurion University, Odissa
ITM University, Madhya Pradesh
Mangalayatan University, Aligarh
Usha Martin, Ranchi
Himalaya University, Arunachal
Geeta University, Haryana
Dolphin PG College, Punjab
MATS University, Raipur
GRD Group of Colleges, Ropar, Punjab
Kalinga University, Raipur
Guru Nanak University, Hyderabad
Sandip University, Nashik
Rabindranath Tagore University - Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Uttaranchal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
GD Goenka University, Gurugram
JECRC University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
IIMT University, Meerut
K.R. Mangalam University, Gurgaon, Haryana
CEOA College of Arts & Science, Madurai
Starex University, Gurugram
A - How to Apply
The application form for AIFSET 2023 can be filled online at aifset.com. The application process is considered complete only after the submission of applicable application fee. Check the steps given below to fill AIFSET 2023 application form :
Step-1: Click on Apply Now to access the direct link of the application form
Step-2: On online application form page, enter a valid Name,email id or mobile number, state & district etc and click on the Submit button.
Step-3: After successful registration, the candidate would land on his/her dashboard wherein they would have to complete the entire application form details required for the exam.
Step-4: Post succesful submission of the application form, the candidates will have to pay the applicable application fee of INR 2000/- via Online Debit card/ Credit Card/ NetBanking/ UPI/Paytm etc.
Step-5: After payment, the candidate must take a print out or save the payment receipt for future reference.
B - Application Fee:
The application fee for AIFSET 2023 is Rs. 2,000.
The application fee for AIFSET 2023 can be paid via online only such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Once the payment is made it cannot be refunded.
C - Download Admit Card
Candidate can download admit card from their AIFSET Application login portal 48 hours before the scheduled AIFSET Exam Date.
D- Appear for Entrance Exam
The AIFSET 2023 exam will be conducted in the online mode and you can appear it from your mobile, laptop or desktop at scheduled date & time as mentioned on Admit Card.
Instructions to be followed for Entrance Exam:-
1. For Laptop/Desktop login, Candidates are requested toVisit Link
2. For Mobile login, Candidates are requested toDownload the App(The App will work on Android Devices only)
3. Candidates are requested to appear at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the examination.
4. Candidates can login in the examination system using their registered mail id and mobile number mentioned in the admit card as well.
5. Exam will be autosaved after completion of exam time irrespective of your manual exam submission, however it is always advisable to submit all the attempting questions before 5 min.
6. There will be 100 MCQ with One Correct Answer, to be attempted in 60 minutes.
7. Candidates would be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer, however there is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
8. In order to avoid any malicious activities during the exam, our experts will be continuously monitoring through cameras,sounds & browser activities.The screens are continuously being recorded during the entire exam duration.
9. Contact at 9355932123 for any technical assistance during the exam
10. Read the exam manual before login the exam send to you on your registered mail id.
11. For any query related to exam , Contact at +917302789630 or whatsapp at https://wa.me/917302789630
Note : To avoide any inconvenience during examination, we advice you to join exam with laptop or desktop.
E- AIFSET RESULT
The candidates can check AIFSET 2023 result online at aifset.com. Except for the online mode, AIFSET authorities would not announce result by any other means.
Question Paper Pattern for AIFSET 2023 -
1. The AIFSET 2023 exam will be conducted in online mode and you can appear in the same using your mobile, laptop, or desktop.
2. There will be ONE question paper of total 60 minutes.
3. The question paper will be in English.
4. The question paper will carry a total of 100 marks.
5. Candidates would be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer, however, there is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
AIFSET Qualified Students are required to further appear in AIFSET Counselling Round to seek admission in their desired Participating University/ Institute.-
Instructions to appear in AIFSET 2023 Counselling:-
1. AIFSET Counselling Form would be available in your AIFSET Login Dashboard under Counselling Form Tab
Click here to login
2. Candidates are required to submit their counselling form within 7 days from the declaration of result, post which only they would considered for further admission process.
3. Candidates need not pay any fees to appear in the counselling process of AIFSET 2023
4. For any query , Contact at +917302789630 or whatsapp at https://wa.me/917302789630
After qualifying AIFSET 2023 & submission of Counselling Form, Candidate can directly confirm their their seat in the desired participating University based on the availability of Seats using the below illustrated process :
Step 1 : Login your AIFSET Profile/ Dashboard by using link
Step 2 : Confirm your seat provisionally at your desired participating campus on the basis of AIFSET 2023 Scorecard by paying a minimum of Rs.10000/- via Debit/Credit card, Net Banking, or UPI in Provisional Admission Fee Option in AIFSET Application Form.
Step 3 : Provisional Admission Fee payment of Rs.10000/- is mandatory within 7 days of counselling form submission to confirm your seat and subsequent generation of "Provisional Admission Letter"
Step 4 : Mandatory Documents to be submitted in softcopy on email@example.com
- Marksheet of qualifying exam (X/XII/UG all, as applicable)
- Score Card of AIFSET-2023
- Transfer Certificate & Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate & Domicile Certificate (if Applicable)
- Address Proof (Adhaar Card/ Passport)
- Passport Size Photo
- Gap Certificate (Gap in studies if any
Step 5 : Students are expected to deposit their first-semester fees to complete their admission process.
Candidates are required to get in touch with AIFSET Expert Counseling Team at 7302789630, who would guide them to complete their admission formalities at the final selected university campus.